Launch Date: 2017
Objective: To reach 12,000 more families by the end of 2017.
Highlights: Providing food support to 30,000 needy families in all governorates of the Kingdom
- 26% Amman
- 17% Zarqa
- 16% Madaba
- 41% other governorates
- Signing 38 new partnerships with local entities.
- Qualifying the partner entities and providing them with their requirements so that they can provide the best service.
Family Endorsement Criteria:
- Families with a net monthly income of 20 JOD or less per capita.
- Families that don't have any kind of real estate. (or real estate within specific criteria.)
- Families that don't have male members over 18 years old who are able to work and are not working unless they are receiving their education.
* Households that meet TUA's criteria generally comprise children, orphans, elderly, and people with special needs, individuals suffering from incurable or chronic diseases, divorcees and widows.