Tkiyet Um Ali operates the “https://www.tua.jo” website and TUA's mobile application on Android and IOS.
This page informs you of TUA’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you, the user, use TUA’s website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Tkiyet Um Ali takes personal privacy very seriously, and it considers user’s data privacy to be one if its highest priorities when it comes to the user’s experience while using TUA’s website.
Generally, TUA does not collect users’ personal information unless they agree to provide the website with the information. When the users choose to provide the website with their personal information, they are giving TUA their permission and consent to use that information for the stated purposes listed below in this Privacy and Data Policy page. However, if users choose not to provide TUA with the requested information, it might limit the features that users can use on this website.
What we collect
Generally, the information requested by Tkiyet Um Ali will be used to provide a website feature or a service to users in the best way tailored to their needs. A description of TUA’s intended use of that information, how that information is collected, security measures that TUA takes to ensure the protection of the shared information, and how to grant of revoke for the collection and use of that information will be detailed and fully described below in the Privacy and Data Policy page.
The information TUA collects includes:
- The domain that users access TUA’s website from
- The user’s IP addresses
- The date and time the user accessed the site
- The operating system of the user’s device
- The browser the user is using to access TUA’s website
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages the user visited on TUA’s website
- A user’s username, if they are logged into the website
- The URL of site a user came from, if they clicked a link there that brought them to TUA’s website
- The user’s phone number
- The user’s address
- The user’s location when they use the website
When a user visits TUA’s website through a mobile device, usage data may include information such as the type of the mobile device they use, their mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of their mobile device, their mobile operating system, and the type of mobile Internet browser they use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from a website and stored on their device to provide a customized user experience to collect and track information and in order to improve and analyze the website’s service.
Users’ computers only share information in the cookie with the specific website that provided it, and no other website can request that information.
To learn more about cookies www.allaboutcookies.org
Use of data
Tkiyet Um Ali uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain the service.
- To notify the user about changes of its service.
- To allow the user to participate in interactive features of its service when users choose to do so.
- To provide users with the needed support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that it can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Disclosure of data
Tkiyet Um Ali may share this information with third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance its visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
TUA may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate its service (Service Providers), to provide the service on its behalf or to assist TUA in analyzing how its service is used.
Third-party contractors have access to users’ personal data only to perform these tasks on TUA’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Tkiyet Um Ali may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Some of the services on TUA’s website allow you to send emails to different TUA departments. TUA will use the information users provide, such as email addresses or phone numbers, only to respond to their inquiries. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, TUA recommends users not to send sensitive information such as credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms.
If such information is required while using the website, it will be via a web page within the website that clearly states the page’s name, purpose and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors/users may be deleted when or if no longer needed.
Tkiyet Um Ali takes many precautions to ensure that the information it collects is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of the organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. TUA also uses numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on its servers and related systems. The security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
TUA takes the following specific steps to protect users’ information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to user’s information.
- Anyone with access to user’s information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secured passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by TUA’s systems.
Links to other sites - Backlinks
TUA has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
All users can do the following at any time by contacting TUA via email or phone number provided on the website:
(1) Ask for a list of personal information TUA has about them if any. (2) Request a change, correction, or deletion of the user’s personal information. (3) Request TUA to avoid collecting any information in the future (opt-out).
If a user does not wish to have cookies stored on their device, they have the option to turn cookies off in their browser. However, turning off cookies may impact how the website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites users visit, as they will not store browser cookies as well.
Whenever TUA collects any sensitive information (such as credit card information), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. Users are able to confirm this by looking for the “lock” icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with “https”